- According to the university legislation, the University of Barcelona (from now, UB) carries out the public service of providing higher education through research, teaching and study. Its fiscal identification number is Q-0818001-J and whose business contact is:
- This website as well as all its contents, including texts, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other material is property of the UB or of the third parties that have authorized the use of such contents in the platform. All this material is subject to the copyright legislation. The copyright holders reserve the legal actions that they consider necessary to repair any damages caused by any act that infringes the copyright over any of such contents.
- The UB reserves the right to make any changes, modifications and updates to its website without prior notice.
- Any controversy regarding this website shall be dealt with before the courts and tribunals of Barcelona, expressively waiving any other jurisdiction, if different.
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585
Personal Data Protection
In case of providing your personal data, the processing is subject to the provisions of the relevant legislation on protection of personal data. It shall be taken into consideration that this website is not an accessible source for the public of those provided under this regulation.
1. Data collected through forms
- Different forms through which personal data can be collected are inserted in the website.
- All fields marked with an asterisk in the registration form that are to be filled in by the user are compulsory in order to grant his or her request, being the rest of the fields voluntary to be filled in.
- Under any circumstance, the platform only processes the personal data of those involved that are relevant, pertinent and not excessive to meet the explicit and legitim objectives for which they were collected . Moreover, the security of the user´s personal data must be guaranteed through the implementation of the appropriate technic and organizational security measures.
2. Transmit data
Transmit data are implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols. The data generated for browsing through this website will only be processed for strictly technic purposes and by the proper staff under the duty of secrecy.
This website uses a traffic analyzer and IP tracker called Piwik which collects data for statistical purposes that are stored in the servers of the UB. However, the user can deactivate and/or delete these cookies following the instructions provided by his or her browser.
It should be stated that the use of web analytics programs in this repository is essential to meet the objective for which it was created, which is to establish indicators to assess the impact of certain social sciences and humanities studies.
Specifically, the cookies used are those that begin with _pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id i _pk_ses.
- _pk_ref: identifies the website from which the user has arrived to the platform´s website in order to identify which websites generate a greater traffic to the platform.
- _pk_cvar: allows managing the information of the different variables that the tool collects.
- _pk_id: allows avoiding counting twice the same user when counting the number of visitors of the platform´s website.
- _pk_ses: records the time that a user remains in the website of the platform.